For feet that seek to send it. Kicked up response from the binding ripped by more pros. Period.
Cultivating the most capable Burton Cartel binding takes years in the game, and after a grip of seasons pushing progression, this edition achieves this absolute. Available in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or the ultimate flex and feel of EST® and experience a new era in pro-caliber control. The Hinge (on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for reduced fatigue, a smoother feel and easier ollies, while AutoCANT cushioning on both the EST and Re:Flex versions equals anatomic comfort. The rapid ratcheting of Double Take Buckles on an upgraded strap package will have you dropping in first. With a moderate flex that doesn’t sacrifice drive, the Cartel is the pro’s choice for mid-range flex and all-terrain versatility.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 45% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD™
- STRAPS: NEW Hammockstrap™ with Flex Slider and NEW Supergrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with Under-Baseplate EVA Dampening and B3 Gel
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems [3D® Re:Flex™ Mounting Hardware Available Through Burton Rider Service]