FOR DETAILS OF A SPECIFIC BOARD IN STOCK, PLEASE CALL 732-899-8220 X25 TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR BOARD GURUS!
Jordy Smith looks to his Girabbit design when the waves have some push. Best used as all-around shortboard for above average surf. Single concave throughout means the Girabbit works best when on rail. A fairly aggressive tail curve allows for tight radius turns. Ride this board your same height to 3″ longer than you are tall.
- FOIL / RAILS: Medium – Full
- NOSE SHAPE: Pointed
- TAIL WIDTH: Medium – Wide
- ENTRY ROCKER: Medium
- EXIT ROCKER: Medium – Aggressive
- ROCKER STYLE: Continuous
- OUTLINE: Straight
- APPROACH: Vertical-Pocket and Power/Carving
- SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate – Expert
- FOOT ORIENTATION: Back Foot – Neutral
- SIZE: Head – Head.5 – Double
- BREAK: Point – Reef – Beachbreak
- POWER: Medium/Steep – Strong/Barrels
NOTE: IMAGE SHOWN IS FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY. Most production boards are clear (no color), boards with color, airbrushing, or digital graphics will be indicated as such in the length dropdown menu.
Due to non-standard (oversized) packaging, surfboards are shipped at a flat rate (dependent on board length) to addresses within the Continental United States.
Oversized Shipping Fee: $90.00